Cyber Security Consulting Services:
Cyber security consultants and analysts at Duffy Consulting Services (DCS) are dedicated to information assurance and network security. We focus our cyber security consulting services to small and mid-sized businesses in and around the state of Maryland. We recognized that many of these organizations often find it too expensive to retain IT security resources in-house or to keep them well-trained and well-exposed. We believe the more our customers understand their environment and risks, the better prepared they will be on how best to protect it.
To ensure that the technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner by supporting technical personnel and delivering the specific tasks within a project or program.
Creating a security solution based on your unique requirements and security product features that do not interfere or hinder the system’s functionality.
Determining which products and vendors will best meet the developed security controls with the intention of capturing all network devices.
Developing a set of security controls and requirements based on the system’s desired functionality in order to determine the most robust solution architecture.
Our Cyber Security Philosophy:
“Risk is not about which products you choose to protect your network, it is about your resistance to exposure.” – Shawn Duffy, President, Duffy Consulting Services, LLC.
- DCS cyber security consultants utilize more than 20 years of experience with Federal and Commercial customers. We are committed to staying abreast of security protocols to ensure compliance with FISMA, CUI, HIPAA, as well as general intranet and internet security measures.
- DCS consultants work to assist customer goals by helping them save time and money.
- DCS consultants can work from C-level, middle-management, down to the technical staff in order to fit your specific needs and the overall mission of securing your IT.
- DCS consultants methodology defines results and milestones objectives as part of the Planning phase of our engagements. Take advantage of our free initial assessment.
- DCS consultants methodology also defines a post-project part of our practice that includes lessons-learned from our services to understand and improve on the next engagement.
- DCS consultants are continually gaining experience and exposure regarding the latest threats to local business. IT Security is an ever-evolving process and we are committed to being informed as the technology improves and new threats are identified.
- DCS consultants are experienced in developing automated monitoring and logging solutions.