Our Consulting Services:
DCS cyber security consultants and analysts are dedicated to information assurance and network security. We focus our consulting services to small and mid-sized businesses in and around the state of Maryland. We recognized that many of these organizations often find it too expensive to retain IT security resources in-house or to keep them well-trained and well-exposed. We believe the more our customers understand their environment and risks, the better prepared they will be on how best to protect it.
To ensure that the technical and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner by supporting technical personnel and delivering the specific tasks within a project or program.
Creating a security solution based on security requirements and security product features that does not interfere or hinder the systems functionality.
Determining which products and vendors will best meet the developed security controls and requirements.
Developing a set of security controls and requirements based on the system’s desired functionality in order to determine the most robust solution architecture.
Our Advisor Philosophy:
Consulting with others has shown us what companies look for when trusting their security posture to the recommendations from an outside source. As a potential client, you may also want to know:
- DCS consultants have hands-on experience that provide the services our customers may need.
- DCS consultants work to assist customer goals by helping them save time and money.
- DCS consultants can work from C-level, middle-management, down to the technical staff in order to fit the needs of our clients.
- DCS consultants methodology defines results and milestones objectives as part of the Planning phase of our engagements.
- DCS consultants methodology also defines a post-project part of our practice that includes lessons-learned from our services to understand and improve on the next engagement.
- DCS consultants are continually gaining experience and exposure regarding the latest threats to local business.
- DCS consultants are experienced in developing automated monitoring and logging solutions